The last few weeks we’ve had so much rain here in California. I’ve been craving a good soup recipe almost daily! This Instant Pot soup recipes is so yummy and cooks up in under 15-minutes. You’re going to love this fresh zucchini & tomato instant pot soup.
Make sure to check out my list of over 100 Instant Pot Recipes!
Instant Pot Soup: Fresh Zucchini & Tomato
- 2 Fresh Medium Sliced Zucchini
- 1 Cup Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 ½ Cups Vegetable Broth
- ½ Cup Feta Crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Combine zucchini, tomatoes, broth, salt, and garlic powder into Instant Pot.
- Press the steam button and set for 10 minutes.
- Tomatoes and zucchini should be soft but not mushy.
- Garnish soup with ½ cup of feta.
- Makes four cups after cooked.
This makes for a great side dish, lunch or meatless dinner option.